Emergency Oxygen Provider Specialty PADI Course
Help Divers with the PADI® Emergency Oxygen Provider Program!
1 day | Dry Course
Identify scuba diving conditions treatable with Emergency Oxygen
Taking the PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Specialty Course will enable you to recognize scuba diving illnesses treatable with emergency oxygen and prepare you to offer assistance.
This course has no prerequisites or age restrictions and doesn't include any dive. Divers, snorkelers, and anyone around divers, such as boat crew, and lifeguards, can benefit from this training.
You will learn about dive injuries, additional types of emergency oxygen equipment, and security considerations when using Oxygen.
Knowing to save someone's life is something you can exceptionally be proud of. We at Coral Grand Divers can help you to achieve and master these skills!
Let's start your PADI® Emergency Oxygen Provider Specialty Course!
During the Specialty Course, you will learn:
- How to assemble and disassemble the emergency oxygen kit
- Understanding anatomy and physiology
- Oxygen first aid for diving emergencies
- Oxygen and its hazards
- Benefits of Oxygen for diving emergencies
- Oxygen delivery systems and components
- Deploying a non-rebreather mask and a demand inhalator valve on a breathing diver
- Providing Oxygen for scuba diving injuries
- Using a pocket mask on a non-breathing diver
|Prerequisites||Open to non-divers and divers
|Total time commitment||1 day|
|Minimum age||No minimum age|
Koh Tao EOP Specialty Course package includes:
- All equipment required for the PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Specialty Course
- Free shuttle service Koh tao Pier - Resort
- PADI e-material
- PADI e-card on completion
Every PADI Specialty certification you earn counts towards the prestigious Master Scuba Diver rating.
Emergency Oxygen Provider skills integrate well with other PADI courses designed to help divers in need, such as: