Aqualung i470TC Dive Computer & Watch
First in its class, the i470TC is an intuitive, stylish dive computer with Bluetooth communication and wireless air integration With stylish and instinctive design, the watch-style i470TC dive computer is packed with features that will keep you connected and on all your dive explorations. You can easily connect to Aqualung’s free Diverlog+ app on your mobile device to wirelessly log your dives and manage computer settings. Complete 4 operating modes and the ability to switch between 3 nitrox mixes and 3 transmitters, the i470TC will be a compact “mission control” on your wrist.
- Bluetooth connects wirelessly to Aqualung`s free DiverLog+ app
- Using your smartphone, tablet or laptop, the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i470TC via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology.
- Remotely control all your i470TC settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Freedive (tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Freedive).
- User-changeable standard battery and data retention.
- Uses globally-available standard batteries and maintains settings and calculations between battery changes.
- Switch between up to 3 Nitrox mixes with 3 Transmitters Mixes up to 100% O2 with no restrictions.
- Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for increased safety
- Single-button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- User-selectable deep stop with countdown timer
- History Mode records the last 24 dives
i470TC Dive Computer Options
What’s in the Box:
- Download cable
- Two Pressure Transmitters available: 21% O2 (outside the EU up to 40% O2 due to European Norm EN 144-3:2003) and 100% O2 clean
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Safety Reference info
- DiverLog brochure
- Quick Reference card
- Lens Protector