Aqualung Core Regulator
The Aqualung CORE regulator’s amazing breathing, which is rated as “superior” on the ANSTI breathing machine, coupled with its generous features, at an attractive midrange price, provides the best value of any regulator offered today. The CORE comes standard with Aqualung’s unique, patented, auto-closure device (ACD)which seals water out.
The CORE regulator is amazing breathing, which is rated as “superior” on the ANSTI breathing machine, coupled with its generous features, at an attractive midrange price, provides the best value of any regulator offered today.
- Auto Closure Device (ACD) – keeps corrosive water out of the fi rst stage inlet by automatically closing as the CORE is removed from the cylinder valve
o This prevents internal lubrication from washing away
o Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- The balanced diaphragm first stage provides superior, consistent performance
- The pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- Available in yoke (3300 psi / 232 bar max) or din (4350 psi / 300 bar max)
- The T-shape of the first stage optimizes the location of the 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports
- Uses parts that are common to other Aqualung models for easier servicing
- The easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
- Equipped with Aqualung’s patented Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece along with a reusable mouthpiece clamp
- The Supreme cold water version is resistant to freezing when diving in waters colder than 50°F / 10°C
- The Supreme version is equipped with an environmental dry chamber on the first stage and a lip shield on the second stage.