Aqualung Axiom i3 BCD
The Aqualung Axiom i3 is our most comfortable and easy-to-use BC yet. It is a feature-rich, ADV style, wrap-around jacket that incorporates the innovative i3 inflation / deflation system (patented).
The integrated Wrapture™ harness system (pat. pend.) allows you to stand up straight in total comfort while the cylinder remains perfectly vertical and pulled in close. Diving has never been this comfortable!
The Aqualung Axiom i3 is a feature-rich, jacket style BC that incorporates Aqualung’s patented i3 inflation/deflation system. Its amazing comfort and stability come from the integrated Wrapture™ Harness System. The Axiom is made from durable, fade-resistant materials and comes in a black/navy blue/gray color combination. Integrated weights are held securely in place with SureLock II mechanical weight system and the cylinder is secured with the GripLock™ tank band. The Axiom i3 BCD is our most comfortable and easy-to-use BC yet.
• The Wrapture™ harness system, using the shoulder swivel buckles (patented) and a customized mini-back plate, provides comfort and stability while preventing “ride-up” at the surface
• The i3 Control System (patented) provides single-touch control for inflation and deflation
• The low profile fl at e-valves (pat. pend.) all open simultaneously when the i3 lever is depressed.
• The GripLock™ tank band and buckle system provides security and easy change out of cylinders
• SureLock II weight pouches (patented) provide a simple, single-pull release. Loading is as simple as insert and “click”
• Pull down oral inflator is easy to deploy, use and stow
• A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation
• An adjustable chest strap can be raised or lowered on a rail system
• A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive
• Ability to run instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top, front of the lobe
• Pocket within a pocket – A small security pocket is found on the flap of a larger drop-down pocket
• Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe
• Features 5 stainless steel D-rings and 2 plastic D-rings for all of your accessories
• Right shoulder pull dump
• Rolled neck collar for comfort