Scuba Diver PADI Course
Want to be an Underwater Explorer but are short on time? PADI® Scuba Diver Course is made for you!
2,5 days | 3 Confined water dives | 2 Open Water Dives
In a hurry and long on the urge to become a certified diver?
PADI Scuba Diver Course is a fun and easy way to get a Scuba Diving Certification in
This course needs less time than the PADI Open Water Diver course. It covers the
fundamental diving theory and in-water skills that will permit you to dive worldwide while accompanied by a PADI professional to a maximum depth of 12 meters.
Let's start your underwater journey!
You're ready for the PADI® Scuba Diver course if you want to:
- Live a lifetime adventure
- See things you've never seen before
- Explore the underwater world
- Support the ocean protection
- Learn from a scuba diving expert
- Get ready for the Open Water Diver certification when you'll have time
Let's Earn your Scuba Diver Certification!
Our highly-trained PADI Instructor from Coral Grand Divers will teach you specific skills and knowledge, supporting you every step of the way.
|Prerequisites||- Able to swim, medically fit for diving (please complete the PADI Medical Form and bring to orientation), comfortable in the water
- No earlier experience with scuba diving is required, but you can try it first via the Discover Scuba Diving Program
|Total time commitment||2,5 days|
|Minimum age||10 years old or older
|Depth||Maximum allowed depth 12 m/40 ft|
Koh Tao Scuba Diver Course package includes:
- Confined water dives
- 2 open water dives
- Free shuttle service Koh tao Pier - Resort
- Insurance coverage
- Rental dive equipment
- Use of Dive Computers during the course
- PADI e-material
- PADI e-card on completion
- Complimentary refreshments, coffee, fruit and snacks on our diving boat
During your Scuba Diver course, you'll learn to:
- Be confident and skilled diver
- Assemble and use scuba gear
- Manage your buoyancy
- Approach marine life with respect
- Handle common situation
- Experience Koh Tao's crystal clear waters with two open water dives
Practicing with your PADI Instructor
Pratice using scuba gear in a pool or a pool-like environment until you're comfortable and confident before your two open water dives.
Your instructor will teach you to master the essential skills below:
|Set up your Scuba Gear||Clear Water Out of your Mask|
|Enter and Exit the Water||Ascend and Descend Underwater|
|Buoyancy Control||Safety Procedures|
What about now that I'm Scuba Diver certified?
You're now carrying your PADI® Scuba Diver Certification? Congratulations!
Once certified, you can:
- Interact with amazing marine life
- Enjoy scuba dives under the supervision of a professional instructor up to 12 meters depth all over the world
- Rent or purchase scuba diver gear
- Get air fills at local dives shop
- Call yourself proudly a certified diver!
You can continue your dive training with the PADI Open Water Diver course and Project AWARE Specialty course at any time.
What's next after PADI® Scuba Diver Certification?
This Scuba Diver Course covers:
- The first three knowledge development sessions
- The first three confined water dives
- The first two open water dives from the PADI Open Water Diver Course
You can upgrade to it by completing the missing sections anytime, anywhere to get Open Water Diver certified!
Upgrading from PADI® Scuba Diver to PADI® Open Water Diver
- Complete 2 out of 5 confined water (pool) skill practice sessions
- Complete the remaining 2 out of 4 open water dives
- Complete a surface swim
- Complete two additional knowledge development modules, a quiz, and a final exam
IMPORTANT! -Flying after Diving
When planning your diving trip and your journey toward your destinations, always remember that you must not fly directly after scuba diving. It accentuates the risk of having decompression sickness.
The PADI guidelines are to NOT FLY during a 12 hours interval after a single dive and 18 hours after multiple dives. As often when it comes to scuba diving, take a conservative approach to safety, and whenever possible, avoid flying the next 24 hours after a dive.
If you intend to do multiple dives on different days during your trip, consider buying your own dive computer, as it will calculate the optimal time to fly based on your diving history.
Even more than other outdoor sports, diving is weather- and sea-dependent. Be aware that some sites might be inaccessible on certain days and that diving trips might be canceled due to dangerous conditions.
Luckily, Thailand has a fantastic climate almost all year round and this happens very rarely.